Newcomer Riz is taking his inspiration from all areas of hip-hop: though he proudly hails from NYC, he’s got money on his mind with his blingin’ label, Diamond District Entertainment. Like his forebears, Riz isn’t shy about flaunting what he’s got, as he boasts on his new buzz single, Show You ’Bout It. Kane Beatz spruces up an electronic drum clap with a dark beat; Riz takes full advantage of the up-tempo rhythm by encouraging his fellow hustlers to show off all they’ve got. Additionally, hookman extraordinaire Trey Songz saddles up his riches for a melodic chorus that complements the “get money” theme. There’s no word yet when Riz’s Self Made will hit the streets, but expect the kids to “pop bottles” like there’s no tomorrow when it does.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.