On a bonus cut off the deluxe edition of Tha Carter IV, Weezy ordered himself “Two Shots of whatever.” Today, Rittz does the Young Money megastar one better; newly-released freestyle Three Shots finds the Georgia fave lacing Diplo and DJA‘s sparse production with some characteristically dazzling flows. This cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but Rittz fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest from the Slumerican signee.
Written by richard on 09/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.