On a bonus cut off the deluxe edition of Tha Carter IV, Weezy ordered himself “Two Shots of whatever.” Today, Rittz does the Young Money megastar one better; newly-released freestyle Three Shots finds the Georgia fave lacing Diplo and DJA‘s sparse production with some characteristically dazzling flows. This cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but Rittz fans can, as always, keep their browsers locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest from the Slumerican signee.
Written by richard on 09/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.