Follow along with me here: If you’re Full of Sh*t and you’re honest enough to admit it, doesn’t that mean you’re not full of sh*t? But then you would be full of sh*t, because you’d be claiming to be full of sh*t when you’re not, but… Sh*t, I’ve thought myself into a paradox. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that Booth newcomer Rittz will say absolutely anything, true or not, to get laid. On this inaugural mixtape leak, the Southern up-and-comer does the female gender a favor, admitting that he’s so much of a bullsh*tter that he should probably have been born with brown eyes. Joining Rittz over DJ Burn One’s synth boardwork are Meridian buzzmaker Big K.R.I.T., who admits that his admiration for a shapely behind often overrides his ethical scruples on the middle verse, and Slumerican crew leader Yelawolf, who brings the cut to a close with some characteristically off-the-wall flows. So, is Full of Sh*t... the sh*t? If you think so, then more good sh*t awaits on the Booth-sponsored White Jesus, scheduled to hit our mixtape page in February.
Written by richard on 01/13/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.