Follow along with me here: If you’re Full of Sh*t and you’re honest enough to admit it, doesn’t that mean you’re not full of sh*t? But then you would be full of sh*t, because you’d be claiming to be full of sh*t when you’re not, but… Sh*t, I’ve thought myself into a paradox. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that Booth newcomer Rittz will say absolutely anything, true or not, to get laid. On this inaugural mixtape leak, the Southern up-and-comer does the female gender a favor, admitting that he’s so much of a bullsh*tter that he should probably have been born with brown eyes. Joining Rittz over DJ Burn One’s synth boardwork are Meridian buzzmaker Big K.R.I.T., who admits that his admiration for a shapely behind often overrides his ethical scruples on the middle verse, and Slumerican crew leader Yelawolf, who brings the cut to a close with some characteristically off-the-wall flows. So, is Full of Sh*t... the sh*t? If you think so, then more good sh*t awaits on the Booth-sponsored White Jesus, scheduled to hit our mixtape page in February.
Written by richard on 01/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.