Follow along with me here: If you’re Full of Sh*t and you’re honest enough to admit it, doesn’t that mean you’re not full of sh*t? But then you would be full of sh*t, because you’d be claiming to be full of sh*t when you’re not, but… Sh*t, I’ve thought myself into a paradox. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that Booth newcomer Rittz will say absolutely anything, true or not, to get laid. On this inaugural mixtape leak, the Southern up-and-comer does the female gender a favor, admitting that he’s so much of a bullsh*tter that he should probably have been born with brown eyes. Joining Rittz over DJ Burn One’s synth boardwork are Meridian buzzmaker Big K.R.I.T., who admits that his admiration for a shapely behind often overrides his ethical scruples on the middle verse, and Slumerican crew leader Yelawolf, who brings the cut to a close with some characteristically off-the-wall flows. So, is Full of Sh*t... the sh*t? If you think so, then more good sh*t awaits on the Booth-sponsored White Jesus, scheduled to hit our mixtape page in February.
Written by richard on 01/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.