For the past 12 months and change we’ve heard Next to Nothing from Rittz. Sure, he’s dropped by for the occasional guest appearance, but that’s pretty thin gruel compared to the volume of content he’s brought us in the past. Well, I’m happy to say the tide is turning. Today, the ATL fave returns to our front page with Profit, a brand new song release off his next independent full-length. Here, WLPWR‘s eerie piano arpeggios and chromatic synth riffs back Rittz as he trades cash-centric verses with Slumerican boss Yelawolf and Booth newcomer Shawty Fatt. The Next to Nothing LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. Click here to pre-order the set via Strange Music‘s official site.
Written by richard on 08/1/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.