For the past 12 months and change we’ve heard Next to Nothing from Rittz. Sure, he’s dropped by for the occasional guest appearance, but that’s pretty thin gruel compared to the volume of content he’s brought us in the past. Well, I’m happy to say the tide is turning. Today, the ATL fave returns to our front page with Profit, a brand new song release off his next independent full-length. Here, WLPWR‘s eerie piano arpeggios and chromatic synth riffs back Rittz as he trades cash-centric verses with Slumerican boss Yelawolf and Booth newcomer Shawty Fatt. The Next to Nothing LP is slated to hit record stores and online retailers September 9. Click here to pre-order the set via Strange Music‘s official site.
Written by richard on 08/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.