Update: The Anthony Devera-directed visuals for Rittz’ Bounce single has been added.
When you see either Rittz or Twista show up on the Booth front page, you can be relatively confident you’re about to hear a lot of syllables delivered extremely quickly. When they show up on a single jam together, well, let’s just say it’ll have Rap Genius transcribers busy for a hot minute. With that said, Bounce is notable less for the lyrical pyrotechnics on display than for the passion evident in the collaborators’ bars, along with its immersive atmosphere. Lifted mans the boards, crafting a gentle, yet whip-ready backdrop to accompany the duo’s reflections on life, love and the musical hustle. Fans will be able to find this cut, previous single White Rapper and much more on Rittz’s Next to Nothing LP, dropping September 9, via Strange Music.
Written by richard on 10/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)