Update: The Anthony Devera-directed visuals for Rittz’ Bounce single has been added.
When you see either Rittz or Twista show up on the Booth front page, you can be relatively confident you’re about to hear a lot of syllables delivered extremely quickly. When they show up on a single jam together, well, let’s just say it’ll have Rap Genius transcribers busy for a hot minute. With that said, Bounce is notable less for the lyrical pyrotechnics on display than for the passion evident in the collaborators’ bars, along with its immersive atmosphere. Lifted mans the boards, crafting a gentle, yet whip-ready backdrop to accompany the duo’s reflections on life, love and the musical hustle. Fans will be able to find this cut, previous single White Rapper and much more on Rittz’s Next to Nothing LP, dropping September 9, via Strange Music.
Written by richard on 10/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.