A few days ago, Kobe Bryant made the bold statement that he hasn’t had any “rivals” throughout his career in the NBA. To put it in layman’s terms, Kobe basically said “y’all other dudes ain’t sh*t and can’t compete.” That may have been bold, but it’s not shocking. In hip-hop your (or their) favorite emcee makes a statement like this on a weekly basis. So is it really surprising that Rittz’s stand-out cut from White Jesus: Revival (out today via the Booth) tackles this exact topic? No. Is it entertaining? Obviously, or I would’ve stopped writing a few sentences ago. Produced by DJ A, Bloody Murdah is an aggressive and synth-heavy track that blends together elements of dubstep and rap that Rittz attacks and cuts apart like a Benihana chef slicing and dicing some sushi. Forget waiting for validation, Rittz takes matters into his own hands and enters full-assault mode, calling out any emcee out there making “soft” music. So if you’re down to become an accomplice to murder be sure to download White Jesus Revival right now, and keep an ear out for the Bloody Murdah (Remix) featuring ... we want to keep you guessing…., coming soon.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Full of Sh*t" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.