Rita Ora‘s late-October DJBooth feature found her determined to let her light shine and fulfill her potential, haters be damned. On the follow-up, the Kosovo-born, UK-based pop songstress is definitely glowing, but not necessarily in the way she had in mind; here, her luminescence is the results of extended contact with Radioactive material. Luckily, she’s none the worse for wear. On the contrary, she sounds positively exhilarated as she laces Kurstin‘s surging club production with lovestruck verses. Director Syndorme provides some balls-crazy visuals to accompany the cut, casting the singer as a tricked-out, half-robotic superheroine in a Technicolor post-apocalypse. Released in the UK this past August, ORA is scheduled to drop Stateside at a yet-unspecified date in 2013. Keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.