Rita Ora‘s late-October DJBooth feature found her determined to let her light shine and fulfill her potential, haters be damned. On the follow-up, the Kosovo-born, UK-based pop songstress is definitely glowing, but not necessarily in the way she had in mind; here, her luminescence is the results of extended contact with Radioactive material. Luckily, she’s none the worse for wear. On the contrary, she sounds positively exhilarated as she laces Kurstin‘s surging club production with lovestruck verses. Director Syndorme provides some balls-crazy visuals to accompany the cut, casting the singer as a tricked-out, half-robotic superheroine in a Technicolor post-apocalypse. Released in the UK this past August, ORA is scheduled to drop Stateside at a yet-unspecified date in 2013. Keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest!
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.