Rita Ora‘s late-October DJBooth feature found her determined to let her light shine and fulfill her potential, haters be damned. On the follow-up, the Kosovo-born, UK-based pop songstress is definitely glowing, but not necessarily in the way she had in mind; here, her luminescence is the results of extended contact with Radioactive material. Luckily, she’s none the worse for wear. On the contrary, she sounds positively exhilarated as she laces Kurstin‘s surging club production with lovestruck verses. Director Syndorme provides some balls-crazy visuals to accompany the cut, casting the singer as a tricked-out, half-robotic superheroine in a Technicolor post-apocalypse. Released in the UK this past August, ORA is scheduled to drop Stateside at a yet-unspecified date in 2013. Keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest!
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.