If a relationship is a battlefield, then the bedroom is often the best negotiation table. Just ask Rita Ora, whose latest single, Love & War finds her pleading with her man to cease hostilities and work out their differences between the sheets. J. Cole concurs; joining his Roc Nation/Columbia labelmate over hitmaking beat crew Stargate‘s sizzling synth boardwork, the First in Flight State rap phenom spits, “Somethin’ crazy ‘bout the way we love to hate each other.” A pop-appealing jam which just might help to save a few relationships on the rocks, this joint is slated to appear on halfway-self titled freshman set ORA, scheduled for stateside release Monday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
British pop singer Rita Ora plans to make her mark on America with the release of her debut album, ORA, featuring singles How We Do (Party) and R.I.P (with Tinie Tempah), but the album has now been released in her native UK....
All Natural, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Regrets" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)