If a relationship is a battlefield, then the bedroom is often the best negotiation table. Just ask Rita Ora, whose latest single, Love & War finds her pleading with her man to cease hostilities and work out their differences between the sheets. J. Cole concurs; joining his Roc Nation/Columbia labelmate over hitmaking beat crew Stargate‘s sizzling synth boardwork, the First in Flight State rap phenom spits, “Somethin’ crazy ‘bout the way we love to hate each other.” A pop-appealing jam which just might help to save a few relationships on the rocks, this joint is slated to appear on halfway-self titled freshman set ORA, scheduled for stateside release Monday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
Submit your Rating
All Natural, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Regrets" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.