If a relationship is a battlefield, then the bedroom is often the best negotiation table. Just ask Rita Ora, whose latest single, Love & War finds her pleading with her man to cease hostilities and work out their differences between the sheets. J. Cole concurs; joining his Roc Nation/Columbia labelmate over hitmaking beat crew Stargate‘s sizzling synth boardwork, the First in Flight State rap phenom spits, “Somethin’ crazy ‘bout the way we love to hate each other.” A pop-appealing jam which just might help to save a few relationships on the rocks, this joint is slated to appear on halfway-self titled freshman set ORA, scheduled for stateside release Monday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
Submit your Rating
All Natural, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Regrets" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.