If a relationship is a battlefield, then the bedroom is often the best negotiation table. Just ask Rita Ora, whose latest single, Love & War finds her pleading with her man to cease hostilities and work out their differences between the sheets. J. Cole concurs; joining his Roc Nation/Columbia labelmate over hitmaking beat crew Stargate‘s sizzling synth boardwork, the First in Flight State rap phenom spits, “Somethin’ crazy ‘bout the way we love to hate each other.” A pop-appealing jam which just might help to save a few relationships on the rocks, this joint is slated to appear on halfway-self titled freshman set ORA, scheduled for stateside release Monday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/24/12
Submit your Rating
All Natural, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Regrets" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)