In the mood for something dark, abrasive, and a little bit Shifty? Your wish is Ripynt‘s command. On the Washingtonian emcee’s latest single and first Booth feature, Aether‘s pummeling electronic grooves set the mood as the headliner shows off his aggressive flows. Craving more? You’ll find what you seek on Ripynt’s latest mixtape, The Hurt Locker, released last September, and available now online.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
Submit your Rating
Ripynt Music/Headlock Muzak
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love It That You Hate Us (FuGeeLa2012)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.