I know what you’re thinking, and no, Never Give It Up has nothing to do with Tim Tebow’s v-card. The latest song release from relative Booth newcomer Ripynt is actually about the emcee’s addiction to rap, among other yummy substances. Never Give It Up, the lead single off Rip’s forthcoming album, features Randy Ross, both on the hook and behind the boards. Ross creates the high-powered, electronic based beat and lends his catchy vocals to the motivational hook. As for the Washington State native, Ripynt contributes several adrenaline-fueled, rapid fire verses littered with brash wordplay and an in your face attitude. Can’t give up the emcee’s unique, gristly style? Then be sure to check out his forthcoming album, Momentum, scheduled for release next summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/18/12
Submit your Rating
Ripynt Music/Headlock Muzak
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.