I know what you’re thinking, and no, Never Give It Up has nothing to do with Tim Tebow’s v-card. The latest song release from relative Booth newcomer Ripynt is actually about the emcee’s addiction to rap, among other yummy substances. Never Give It Up, the lead single off Rip’s forthcoming album, features Randy Ross, both on the hook and behind the boards. Ross creates the high-powered, electronic based beat and lends his catchy vocals to the motivational hook. As for the Washington State native, Ripynt contributes several adrenaline-fueled, rapid fire verses littered with brash wordplay and an in your face attitude. Can’t give up the emcee’s unique, gristly style? Then be sure to check out his forthcoming album, Momentum, scheduled for release next summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/18/12
Submit your Rating
Ripynt Music/Headlock Muzak
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.