Rilgood‘s last Booth feature, promotional single God Bless America, saw the Brooklyn native casting a critical eye over the country where he was born and raised. On Corrupter, a Hypetrak-premiered song release off his next mixtape, the artist continues in a similarly cynical vein, spitting about the ruthless behavior necessary to thrive in a cold and corrupt society. Booth-approved beatsmith kechPhrase mans the boards, building his jazzy instrumental around samples from Nas’ Scarface-inspired classic, The World Is Yours. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further fresh cuts leading up to the summer arrival of Rilgood’s Kingdom street album.
Written by richard on 06/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.