Rihanna sure has come a long way since she dropped the ‘05 dancehall hit, Pon De Replay. In the three years since her debut, Music of the Sun, the Barbadian beauty has sold approximately 10 million albums worldwide, won a Grammy, and showcased The-Dream‘s songwriting gift. Following the same pattern many successful albums have taken before her (Confessions, The Massacre, Konvicted), the 20-year old is giving Good Girl Gone Bad the re-release treatment. Produced by Stargate and written by label mate and frequent collaborator Ne-Yo, Ri’s new single Take A Bow mirrors the subject matter of Beyonce’s Irreplaceable—well, minus the whole “To the left, to the left” thing. If you think this good girl has gone bad, things should only get naughtier when the re-release drops on May 27.
Written by Burmy on 03/16/08
Rihanna is now officially a bad girl. The Caribbean teen sensation straps on some high heels and takes a huge step towards musical womanhood on her new album Good Girl Gone Bad. Before the tabloids get too excited let’s...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.