Rihanna sure has come a long way since she dropped the ‘05 dancehall hit, Pon De Replay. In the three years since her debut, Music of the Sun, the Barbadian beauty has sold approximately 10 million albums worldwide, won a Grammy, and showcased The-Dream‘s songwriting gift. Following the same pattern many successful albums have taken before her (Confessions, The Massacre, Konvicted), the 20-year old is giving Good Girl Gone Bad the re-release treatment. Produced by Stargate and written by label mate and frequent collaborator Ne-Yo, Ri’s new single Take A Bow mirrors the subject matter of Beyonce’s Irreplaceable—well, minus the whole “To the left, to the left” thing. If you think this good girl has gone bad, things should only get naughtier when the re-release drops on May 27.
Written by Burmy on 03/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.