It’s been a good year for Rihanna. Following the success of her chart-topper Umbrella, this Good Girl Gone Bad brings us her second single, Shut Up And Drive. Rihanna rocks out on this single, with a guitar-driven track that is absolutely infectious. “You feel different every album,” Rihanna explains, “And at this stage I feel like I want to do a lot of up-tempo songs.” This single is somewhat of a departure from Rihanna’s usual sound, but it suits her perfectly – and you can bet that this song will drive right to the top of the charts.
Written by Beeb on 06/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.