Just a week ago, Rihanna’s s latest album, Unapologetic, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200. While that news isn’t shocking, you might be surprised to find out that it was the first #1 album her career. Success, of course, leads to thrivelous spending, a topic Ri Ri covers herself in on Pour It Up, the second single off the album following chart-topper Diamonds. As the Mike WiLL Made It-produced clap-happy beat crashes, the Def Jam superstar struts her unmistakable style, rap-singing about her lavish lifestyle that would make her accountant ill. For more swag-laden material be sure to purchase Unapologetic, out now.
Update: We have added visuals for Rihanna’s Pour It Up single.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.