Just a week ago, Rihanna’s s latest album, Unapologetic, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200. While that news isn’t shocking, you might be surprised to find out that it was the first #1 album her career. Success, of course, leads to thrivelous spending, a topic Ri Ri covers herself in on Pour It Up, the second single off the album following chart-topper Diamonds. As the Mike WiLL Made It-produced clap-happy beat crashes, the Def Jam superstar struts her unmistakable style, rap-singing about her lavish lifestyle that would make her accountant ill. For more swag-laden material be sure to purchase Unapologetic, out now.
Update: We have added visuals for Rihanna’s Pour It Up single.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.