Just a week ago, Rihanna’s s latest album, Unapologetic, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200. While that news isn’t shocking, you might be surprised to find out that it was the first #1 album her career. Success, of course, leads to thrivelous spending, a topic Ri Ri covers herself in on Pour It Up, the second single off the album following chart-topper Diamonds. As the Mike WiLL Made It-produced clap-happy beat crashes, the Def Jam superstar struts her unmistakable style, rap-singing about her lavish lifestyle that would make her accountant ill. For more swag-laden material be sure to purchase Unapologetic, out now.
Update: We have added visuals for Rihanna’s Pour It Up single.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.