Originally featured to widespread reader acclaim back in December of 2012, Unapologetic street single Pour It Up has received the official remix treatment courtesy of Rihanna and a handful of prominent colleagues from the rap side of the aisle. Joining the Bajan songstress over Mike WiLL Made It‘s bass-booming boardwork. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J. and T.I. provide braggadocious guest bars to complement RiRi’s assertive verses and chorus. Better than the album version? While I find it tough to argue with the cast of collaborators assembled here, Booth readers will, of course, have the final say. For the two or three of you who still have yet to pick up a copy, Rihanna’s seventh studio album dropped in November and is available for purchase wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.