Originally featured to widespread reader acclaim back in December of 2012, Unapologetic street single Pour It Up has received the official remix treatment courtesy of Rihanna and a handful of prominent colleagues from the rap side of the aisle. Joining the Bajan songstress over Mike WiLL Made It‘s bass-booming boardwork. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J. and T.I. provide braggadocious guest bars to complement RiRi’s assertive verses and chorus. Better than the album version? While I find it tough to argue with the cast of collaborators assembled here, Booth readers will, of course, have the final say. For the two or three of you who still have yet to pick up a copy, Rihanna’s seventh studio album dropped in November and is available for purchase wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)