With Rihanna’s impressive résumé of dancefloor-packing hits, you’d hardly expect to find her Hatin’ On The Club, but this previously-unreleased record, originally intended for inclusion on the Bajan singer’s Good Girl Gone Bad rerelease, sees her doing just that, after she catches her soon-to-be-ex stepping outside with another woman on his arm. It’s hard to see why Hatin’ On The Club didn’t make the cut for Reloaded; Rihanna’s strident vocals and Tricky Stewart‘s ear-pleasing production, along with the trendy lyrical topics of “Hatin’” and “the Club,” add up to an infectious breakup song with hit potential to spare. Even more difficult to fathom is how the man in question could have continued putting the moves on another woman with Disturbia pumping through the club’s sound system. Rihanna’s latest release, Good Girl Gone Bad: The Remixes, hit stores earlier this week
Written by richard on 01/29/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)