After reaching #1 on almost every domestic and international chart in her young career, it seems Rihanna is now trying to top the campfire song charts too. Her new single, Hate That I Love You (the third off Good Girl Gone Bad), is a duet with label mate Ne-Yo which features his soulful guitar-playing skills. The song has both artists somewhat jokingly trade lines about their love for one another and its power being stronger then anything that may upset them; clearly the two have not dated in real life. With an appeal to fans of multiple genres, Hate That I Love You will most likely mean a hit for Rihanna and another marker that solidifies her status in the music business.
Written by Burmy on 08/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.