After reaching #1 on almost every domestic and international chart in her young career, it seems Rihanna is now trying to top the campfire song charts too. Her new single, Hate That I Love You (the third off Good Girl Gone Bad), is a duet with label mate Ne-Yo which features his soulful guitar-playing skills. The song has both artists somewhat jokingly trade lines about their love for one another and its power being stronger then anything that may upset them; clearly the two have not dated in real life. With an appeal to fans of multiple genres, Hate That I Love You will most likely mean a hit for Rihanna and another marker that solidifies her status in the music business.
Written by Burmy on 08/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.