After reaching #1 on almost every domestic and international chart in her young career, it seems Rihanna is now trying to top the campfire song charts too. Her new single, Hate That I Love You (the third off Good Girl Gone Bad), is a duet with label mate Ne-Yo which features his soulful guitar-playing skills. The song has both artists somewhat jokingly trade lines about their love for one another and its power being stronger then anything that may upset them; clearly the two have not dated in real life. With an appeal to fans of multiple genres, Hate That I Love You will most likely mean a hit for Rihanna and another marker that solidifies her status in the music business.
Written by Burmy on 08/8/07
Rihanna is now officially a bad girl. The Caribbean teen sensation straps on some high heels and takes a huge step towards musical womanhood on her new album Good Girl Gone Bad. Before the tabloids get too excited let’s...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.