After reaching #1 on almost every domestic and international chart in her young career, it seems Rihanna is now trying to top the campfire song charts too. Her new single, Hate That I Love You (the third off Good Girl Gone Bad), is a duet with label mate Ne-Yo which features his soulful guitar-playing skills. The song has both artists somewhat jokingly trade lines about their love for one another and its power being stronger then anything that may upset them; clearly the two have not dated in real life. With an appeal to fans of multiple genres, Hate That I Love You will most likely mean a hit for Rihanna and another marker that solidifies her status in the music business.
Written by Burmy on 08/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.