In an attempt to seemingly make sure that none of Fat Joe’s money rains down on her, Rihanna has her Umbrella firmly in hand. On the lead single to her as-yet untitled third studio album (of the past two years,) Rihanna joins the very man who inked her to a record contract: Jay-Z. Hova jumps off the track before it really gets going, although it allows the real star the chance to get her sunshine on. From start to finish the song is captivating and credit should be given to excellent production from C. Tricky Stewart, who many might think is really Timbaland with a new alias. So let it rain, Rihanna is confident and ready.
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shut Up And Drive" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.