In an attempt to seemingly make sure that none of Fat Joe’s money rains down on her, Rihanna has her Umbrella firmly in hand. On the lead single to her as-yet untitled third studio album (of the past two years,) Rihanna joins the very man who inked her to a record contract: Jay-Z. Hova jumps off the track before it really gets going, although it allows the real star the chance to get her sunshine on. From start to finish the song is captivating and credit should be given to excellent production from C. Tricky Stewart, who many might think is really Timbaland with a new alias. So let it rain, Rihanna is confident and ready.
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/07
Rihanna is now officially a bad girl. The Caribbean teen sensation straps on some high heels and takes a huge step towards musical womanhood on her new album Good Girl Gone Bad. Before the tabloids get too excited let’s...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shut Up And Drive" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.