In recent years, Rihanna‘s taken to showcasing her sexually aggressive side, titillating the public with risqué singles like S&M and Birthday Cake. Considering the chart-topping success the strategy has brought her thus far, it should come as no surprise that she’s returned to push the envelope yet again with her latest selection, the sixth in total off her Talk That Talk LP. Here, Bangladesh‘s hypnotically catchy looped samples bang in the back as the Bajan pop songstress invites a certain dude to “Suck [her] Cockiness,” driving the proposition home with sultry single entendres like, “I want to be queen of your body parts.” Added for the single version of the record, Harlem phenom A$AP Rocky plays RiRi’s paramour on the opening verse. In addition to copping the original version of the record as part of the songstress’ sixth studio album (available in stores and online as of last November), listeners will be able to catch Rihanna and Rocky performing this rendition of the record live on tonight’s MTV Music Video Awards, airing at 6:00 PM EST.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.