In recent years, Rihanna‘s taken to showcasing her sexually aggressive side, titillating the public with risqué singles like S&M and Birthday Cake. Considering the chart-topping success the strategy has brought her thus far, it should come as no surprise that she’s returned to push the envelope yet again with her latest selection, the sixth in total off her Talk That Talk LP. Here, Bangladesh‘s hypnotically catchy looped samples bang in the back as the Bajan pop songstress invites a certain dude to “Suck [her] Cockiness,” driving the proposition home with sultry single entendres like, “I want to be queen of your body parts.” Added for the single version of the record, Harlem phenom A$AP Rocky plays RiRi’s paramour on the opening verse. In addition to copping the original version of the record as part of the songstress’ sixth studio album (available in stores and online as of last November), listeners will be able to catch Rihanna and Rocky performing this rendition of the record live on tonight’s MTV Music Video Awards, airing at 6:00 PM EST.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.