In recent years, Rihanna‘s taken to showcasing her sexually aggressive side, titillating the public with risqué singles like S&M and Birthday Cake. Considering the chart-topping success the strategy has brought her thus far, it should come as no surprise that she’s returned to push the envelope yet again with her latest selection, the sixth in total off her Talk That Talk LP. Here, Bangladesh‘s hypnotically catchy looped samples bang in the back as the Bajan pop songstress invites a certain dude to “Suck [her] Cockiness,” driving the proposition home with sultry single entendres like, “I want to be queen of your body parts.” Added for the single version of the record, Harlem phenom A$AP Rocky plays RiRi’s paramour on the opening verse. In addition to copping the original version of the record as part of the songstress’ sixth studio album (available in stores and online as of last November), listeners will be able to catch Rihanna and Rocky performing this rendition of the record live on tonight’s MTV Music Video Awards, airing at 6:00 PM EST.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umbrella ft. Jay-Z" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.