I don’t remember much from my one high-school course in economics, but I do recall a little concept called “opportunity cost.” In case your memory is even foggier than mine, that’s the value you pass up in selecting one of two or more mutually-exclusive choices—what might have been. South Carolina spitter Righchus provides a poignant illustration on Stroker’s Row, a freshly-minted mixtape single dedicated to a woman whose love he walked away from, due to an interest in music and good times that outweighed his desire to commit. Max Berry provides a wistful, horn-laced instrumental to back the artist’s fond recollections, and director Taylor Engel ties the package together with some artistic visuals. Fans can find Stroker’s Row, the previously-featured Look Out Below and more on Black Cradles, released to the ‘net earlier this summer.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Champagne Music" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.