I don’t remember much from my one high-school course in economics, but I do recall a little concept called “opportunity cost.” In case your memory is even foggier than mine, that’s the value you pass up in selecting one of two or more mutually-exclusive choices—what might have been. South Carolina spitter Righchus provides a poignant illustration on Stroker’s Row, a freshly-minted mixtape single dedicated to a woman whose love he walked away from, due to an interest in music and good times that outweighed his desire to commit. Max Berry provides a wistful, horn-laced instrumental to back the artist’s fond recollections, and director Taylor Engel ties the package together with some artistic visuals. Fans can find Stroker’s Row, the previously-featured Look Out Below and more on Black Cradles, released to the ‘net earlier this summer.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Champagne Music" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.