I don’t remember much from my one high-school course in economics, but I do recall a little concept called “opportunity cost.” In case your memory is even foggier than mine, that’s the value you pass up in selecting one of two or more mutually-exclusive choices—what might have been. South Carolina spitter Righchus provides a poignant illustration on Stroker’s Row, a freshly-minted mixtape single dedicated to a woman whose love he walked away from, due to an interest in music and good times that outweighed his desire to commit. Max Berry provides a wistful, horn-laced instrumental to back the artist’s fond recollections, and director Taylor Engel ties the package together with some artistic visuals. Fans can find Stroker’s Row, the previously-featured Look Out Below and more on Black Cradles, released to the ‘net earlier this summer.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Champagne Music" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.