Hailing from South Carolina, Booth newcomer Righchus pours listeners a (figurative) glass of bubbly on his latest single selection. On Champagne Music, Terry Rill Williams serves up a smooth-soul-sampled beat to back the emcee as he leads us in a toast to life, love and dope music. Craving another glass? You’ll be able to drink your fill on October 16, when Righchus’ new Black Cradles mixtape arrives on the ‘net.
Written by richard on 10/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Still Ridin" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.