For bachelors such as myself, it’s occasionally irritating to walk down the street and see happy couples on all sides. Rico Love on the other hand, f**king loves it, because it confirms to him what he already knows: he’s got the “Coldest b*tch in the city.” On this new single, the Division 1 singer/songwriter and beatsmith lets listeners know why all other women pale in comparison, accompanied by a steamy, self-produced synth instrumental. Feeling it? More awaits on free album I Sin, scheduled to hit the ‘net this Wednesday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Right" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.