For bachelors such as myself, it’s occasionally irritating to walk down the street and see happy couples on all sides. Rico Love on the other hand, f**king loves it, because it confirms to him what he already knows: he’s got the “Coldest b*tch in the city.” On this new single, the Division 1 singer/songwriter and beatsmith lets listeners know why all other women pale in comparison, accompanied by a steamy, self-produced synth instrumental. Feeling it? More awaits on free album I Sin, scheduled to hit the ‘net this Wednesday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Right" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.