For bachelors such as myself, it’s occasionally irritating to walk down the street and see happy couples on all sides. Rico Love on the other hand, f**king loves it, because it confirms to him what he already knows: he’s got the “Coldest b*tch in the city.” On this new single, the Division 1 singer/songwriter and beatsmith lets listeners know why all other women pale in comparison, accompanied by a steamy, self-produced synth instrumental. Feeling it? More awaits on free album I Sin, scheduled to hit the ‘net this Wednesday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Right" (2007)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.