For bachelors such as myself, it’s occasionally irritating to walk down the street and see happy couples on all sides. Rico Love on the other hand, f**king loves it, because it confirms to him what he already knows: he’s got the “Coldest b*tch in the city.” On this new single, the Division 1 singer/songwriter and beatsmith lets listeners know why all other women pale in comparison, accompanied by a steamy, self-produced synth instrumental. Feeling it? More awaits on free album I Sin, scheduled to hit the ‘net this Wednesday, August 27.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Money Right" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.