Fresh off making his DJBooth debut with the Mick Jenkins and YC the Cynic-assisted Keep It 100, Big Apple beatsmith Ricky Dubs returns to our front page with another quality jam off his next project. On Shot a Man, the headliner’s blues guitar and organ samples set the stage for some deadpan tough-talk from gat-toting New Yorkers Knowledge the Pirate and Roc Marciano. This cut is the fourth and final single off The Señor Dubs EP. If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to cop the set when it drops independently next Wednesday, September 3.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Partners in Rhyme" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)