We’ve introduced our readers to tens of artists from the DMV, but Rickie Jacobs has never before been featured in the Booth. That ends today. The Baltimore native, who released two full-length projects (Air Jacobs and Air Jacobs: Reloaded) last year, begins his newest campaign with the first offering from his forthcoming project, Die Brilliant. The Clay Hillman-produced Malcolm X, which features a guest appearance from fellow B’More emcee Artic, acts as a taste of whats to come. Check back with the Booth for emerging details on Mr. Jacobs.
Written by DJ Z on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mic Checka" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.