We’ve introduced our readers to tens of artists from the DMV, but Rickie Jacobs has never before been featured in the Booth. That ends today. The Baltimore native, who released two full-length projects (Air Jacobs and Air Jacobs: Reloaded) last year, begins his newest campaign with the first offering from his forthcoming project, Die Brilliant. The Clay Hillman-produced Malcolm X, which features a guest appearance from fellow B’More emcee Artic, acts as a taste of whats to come. Check back with the Booth for emerging details on Mr. Jacobs.
Written by DJ Z on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mic Checka" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.