We’ve introduced our readers to tens of artists from the DMV, but Rickie Jacobs has never before been featured in the Booth. That ends today. The Baltimore native, who released two full-length projects (Air Jacobs and Air Jacobs: Reloaded) last year, begins his newest campaign with the first offering from his forthcoming project, Die Brilliant. The Clay Hillman-produced Malcolm X, which features a guest appearance from fellow B’More emcee Artic, acts as a taste of whats to come. Check back with the Booth for emerging details on Mr. Jacobs.
Written by DJ Z on 04/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mic Checka" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.