It’s good to be the Bawse! One half of Rick Ross’ newly-released dual single,You the Boss finds K.E. On the Track serving up a radio-ready synth backdrop as Ricky Rozay engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Young Money hitmaker Nicki Minaj. Like what you’re hearing? Watch for the other half of Ross’ dual single, the Just Blaze-produced I Love My B*tches, to go live this evening as a Spotlight Feature, and keep it locked for all the latest on God Forgives, I Don’t, currently scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)