It’s good to be the Bawse! One half of Rick Ross’ newly-released dual single,You the Boss finds K.E. On the Track serving up a radio-ready synth backdrop as Ricky Rozay engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Young Money hitmaker Nicki Minaj. Like what you’re hearing? Watch for the other half of Ross’ dual single, the Just Blaze-produced I Love My B*tches, to go live this evening as a Spotlight Feature, and keep it locked for all the latest on God Forgives, I Don’t, currently scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.