It’s good to be the Bawse! One half of Rick Ross’ newly-released dual single,You the Boss finds K.E. On the Track serving up a radio-ready synth backdrop as Ricky Rozay engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Young Money hitmaker Nicki Minaj. Like what you’re hearing? Watch for the other half of Ross’ dual single, the Just Blaze-produced I Love My B*tches, to go live this evening as a Spotlight Feature, and keep it locked for all the latest on God Forgives, I Don’t, currently scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.