It’s good to be the Bawse! One half of Rick Ross’ newly-released dual single,You the Boss finds K.E. On the Track serving up a radio-ready synth backdrop as Ricky Rozay engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Young Money hitmaker Nicki Minaj. Like what you’re hearing? Watch for the other half of Ross’ dual single, the Just Blaze-produced I Love My B*tches, to go live this evening as a Spotlight Feature, and keep it locked for all the latest on God Forgives, I Don’t, currently scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.