It’s good to be the Bawse! One half of Rick Ross’ newly-released dual single,You the Boss finds K.E. On the Track serving up a radio-ready synth backdrop as Ricky Rozay engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with Young Money hitmaker Nicki Minaj. Like what you’re hearing? Watch for the other half of Ross’ dual single, the Just Blaze-produced I Love My B*tches, to go live this evening as a Spotlight Feature, and keep it locked for all the latest on God Forgives, I Don’t, currently scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.