My next sentence will undoubtedly have readers questioning my judgment, but please bear with me. Rappers have a very hard time finding real women. Okay, I know, you’re beginning to doubt me, but don’t. Similar to professional athletes and movie stars, rap artists live a life of self-indulgent glitz and glamor. Thus, poppin’ champagne like seltzer water and dropping fifty thousand on a piece of meaningless, iced out jewelry attracts a certain type of women: the money-hungry trick. Fortunately, Rick Ross knows all about these women, because on the club-ready Money Make Me Cum, he details their desire for riches and the way to work around it. Trilla, Ross’ highly-anticipated sophomore album, is due out on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)