My next sentence will undoubtedly have readers questioning my judgment, but please bear with me. Rappers have a very hard time finding real women. Okay, I know, you’re beginning to doubt me, but don’t. Similar to professional athletes and movie stars, rap artists live a life of self-indulgent glitz and glamor. Thus, poppin’ champagne like seltzer water and dropping fifty thousand on a piece of meaningless, iced out jewelry attracts a certain type of women: the money-hungry trick. Fortunately, Rick Ross knows all about these women, because on the club-ready Money Make Me Cum, he details their desire for riches and the way to work around it. Trilla, Ross’ highly-anticipated sophomore album, is due out on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.