My next sentence will undoubtedly have readers questioning my judgment, but please bear with me. Rappers have a very hard time finding real women. Okay, I know, you’re beginning to doubt me, but don’t. Similar to professional athletes and movie stars, rap artists live a life of self-indulgent glitz and glamor. Thus, poppin’ champagne like seltzer water and dropping fifty thousand on a piece of meaningless, iced out jewelry attracts a certain type of women: the money-hungry trick. Fortunately, Rick Ross knows all about these women, because on the club-ready Money Make Me Cum, he details their desire for riches and the way to work around it. Trilla, Ross’ highly-anticipated sophomore album, is due out on March 11th.
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.