My next sentence will undoubtedly have readers questioning my judgment, but please bear with me. Rappers have a very hard time finding real women. Okay, I know, you’re beginning to doubt me, but don’t. Similar to professional athletes and movie stars, rap artists live a life of self-indulgent glitz and glamor. Thus, poppin’ champagne like seltzer water and dropping fifty thousand on a piece of meaningless, iced out jewelry attracts a certain type of women: the money-hungry trick. Fortunately, Rick Ross knows all about these women, because on the club-ready Money Make Me Cum, he details their desire for riches and the way to work around it. Trilla, Ross’ highly-anticipated sophomore album, is due out on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.