As the calendar flips to March and tax season rolls into high gear, most of the American public will become overwhelmed, frustrated and heavily stressed. While making sure he isn’t on the short end of the number cruncher, rapper Rick Ross and top-notch accompaniment explain why living a life of wealth leads to a very taxing situation; both literally and figuratively. Luxury Tax, a collaboration with Lil’ Wayne, Young Jeezy and Trick Daddy off the forthcoming Trilla, is helmed by producers J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League who help the four taxed MCs with a horn-infused, 70’s-esque beat (think Shaft-era). Trilla will (finally) be released on Def Jam Records March 11.
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!