During the time that has passed since Rick Ross’ sophomore album, Trilla, was supposed reach store shelves (December 18 of last year), the 305 Boss has been busy making sure that his fans remain interested in the project. Thus far, Ross has done a very good job; he has seen success on the album’s second single, the T-Pain assisted The Boss, and the recently featured album track, Luxury Tax, received overwhelmingly-positive feedback. On the final ‘new listen’ before the album finally drops on March 11, the Boss is assisted once again by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League production and a feature from former Def Jam boss, Jay-Z, on the slow ridin’ Maybach Music. Listen, and then promptly circle your calendar.
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.