During the time that has passed since Rick Ross’ sophomore album, Trilla, was supposed reach store shelves (December 18 of last year), the 305 Boss has been busy making sure that his fans remain interested in the project. Thus far, Ross has done a very good job; he has seen success on the album’s second single, the T-Pain assisted The Boss, and the recently featured album track, Luxury Tax, received overwhelmingly-positive feedback. On the final ‘new listen’ before the album finally drops on March 11, the Boss is assisted once again by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League production and a feature from former Def Jam boss, Jay-Z, on the slow ridin’ Maybach Music. Listen, and then promptly circle your calendar.
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.