During the time that has passed since Rick Ross’ sophomore album, Trilla, was supposed reach store shelves (December 18 of last year), the 305 Boss has been busy making sure that his fans remain interested in the project. Thus far, Ross has done a very good job; he has seen success on the album’s second single, the T-Pain assisted The Boss, and the recently featured album track, Luxury Tax, received overwhelmingly-positive feedback. On the final ‘new listen’ before the album finally drops on March 11, the Boss is assisted once again by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League production and a feature from former Def Jam boss, Jay-Z, on the slow ridin’ Maybach Music. Listen, and then promptly circle your calendar.
Written by Burmy on 03/2/08
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.