Somebody just murdered one of Rick Ross’ homies, and the Boss has revenge on his mind. On a new song from the upcoming Trilla, Ross descriptively illustrates his master plan for vengeance (even comparing himself to Saddam Hussein at one point). Eventually, the plot boils down to a simple desire: make the transgressor Cry. The Dopeboyz’ saxophone beat and a Guru sample make Cry sound like it came straight from one of the Shaft movies. Expect more genre-crossing street anthems when Trilla drops on its new release date, November 11th.
Written by Burmy on 09/7/07
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.