Somebody just murdered one of Rick Ross’ homies, and the Boss has revenge on his mind. On a new song from the upcoming Trilla, Ross descriptively illustrates his master plan for vengeance (even comparing himself to Saddam Hussein at one point). Eventually, the plot boils down to a simple desire: make the transgressor Cry. The Dopeboyz’ saxophone beat and a Guru sample make Cry sound like it came straight from one of the Shaft movies. Expect more genre-crossing street anthems when Trilla drops on its new release date, November 11th.
Listen to More: Rick Ross Written by Burmy
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It ft. Rick Ross" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.