Ross! Despite what people say about Officer Ricky, one thing is certain, the man is making moves. In just the past couple months Ross has signed to be managed by Diddy, talked about starting his own clothing line, and today released the pre-album EP Albert Anastasia for his much anticipated album Telfon Don, out later this summer. With vocal help from hip-hop vet Styles P, and Lex Luger on the production, Ross drops the last EP leak, Blowin’ Money Fast. Like the wrestler, Lex Luger’s production always has heavy bass and an atomic drop that sounds like the beat’s on steroids, and here it is no different. Ross spits his usual cocaine and cars flow, and as simple as that sounds, what else do you expect from a man whose name comes from a drug lord? I don’t think the song is anything special, but what do y’all think? Is this a good sign for Teflon Don?
Written by JRTheWriter on 05/27/10
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Whip It" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.