Even the best-matched couples can benefit from the occasional night apart. The ladies of RichGirl understand this perfectly, but it seems nobody else in their favorite spot does; sick of having to deal with all the “break-up rumors,” Audra, Seven, Brave, and Lyndriette let them know that they’re still true as ever—the only reason “He Ain’t Wit Me Now” is that they’re enjoying a girls’ night out! Label boss and producer Rich Harrison enhances the ladies’ vocals with a solid percussion-brass-cello (yes, cello) combination, delivering an NFL Films-esque instrumental that may have listeners breaking out their best John Facenda impressions. Though RichGirl’s self-titled debut has no current release date, that may change once He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho) has had a chance to make its mark on the Billboard charts.
Written by Burmy on 06/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"24 Inches ft. Bun B" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)