Even the best-matched couples can benefit from the occasional night apart. The ladies of RichGirl understand this perfectly, but it seems nobody else in their favorite spot does; sick of having to deal with all the “break-up rumors,” Audra, Seven, Brave, and Lyndriette let them know that they’re still true as ever—the only reason “He Ain’t Wit Me Now” is that they’re enjoying a girls’ night out! Label boss and producer Rich Harrison enhances the ladies’ vocals with a solid percussion-brass-cello (yes, cello) combination, delivering an NFL Films-esque instrumental that may have listeners breaking out their best John Facenda impressions. Though RichGirl’s self-titled debut has no current release date, that may change once He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho) has had a chance to make its mark on the Billboard charts.
Written by Burmy on 06/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"24 Inches ft. Bun B" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.