Even the best-matched couples can benefit from the occasional night apart. The ladies of RichGirl understand this perfectly, but it seems nobody else in their favorite spot does; sick of having to deal with all the “break-up rumors,” Audra, Seven, Brave, and Lyndriette let them know that they’re still true as ever—the only reason “He Ain’t Wit Me Now” is that they’re enjoying a girls’ night out! Label boss and producer Rich Harrison enhances the ladies’ vocals with a solid percussion-brass-cello (yes, cello) combination, delivering an NFL Films-esque instrumental that may have listeners breaking out their best John Facenda impressions. Though RichGirl’s self-titled debut has no current release date, that may change once He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho) has had a chance to make its mark on the Billboard charts.
Written by Burmy on 06/1/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"24 Inches ft. Bun B" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.