Like they always say, “You only get one shot at a first impression.” Well, I’m not sure who this “they” is but the statement is true nonetheless. Lucky for Richard Osborne, his first impression here at The DJBooth,Motive, is a good one to say the least. Riding in on the back of a brisk horn-driven beat from Kris Flava and the quirky, charismatic flows of Ca$his and Mistah F.A.B, Osbourne makes quite the splash. Sure the guest work is proper, but what really engines this cut is Osbourne’s performance. With a textured, swaying vocal performance, the Booth rookie shows his range as the style blends a little bit of pop, with some R&B, and a dash of rock. Let this cut be your Motive for checking out Richard’s Nothing Personal EP, out early next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing Personal " (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.