Like they always say, “You only get one shot at a first impression.” Well, I’m not sure who this “they” is but the statement is true nonetheless. Lucky for Richard Osborne, his first impression here at The DJBooth,Motive, is a good one to say the least. Riding in on the back of a brisk horn-driven beat from Kris Flava and the quirky, charismatic flows of Ca$his and Mistah F.A.B, Osbourne makes quite the splash. Sure the guest work is proper, but what really engines this cut is Osbourne’s performance. With a textured, swaying vocal performance, the Booth rookie shows his range as the style blends a little bit of pop, with some R&B, and a dash of rock. Let this cut be your Motive for checking out Richard’s Nothing Personal EP, out early next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing Personal " (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)