Like they always say, “You only get one shot at a first impression.” Well, I’m not sure who this “they” is but the statement is true nonetheless. Lucky for Richard Osborne, his first impression here at The DJBooth,Motive, is a good one to say the least. Riding in on the back of a brisk horn-driven beat from Kris Flava and the quirky, charismatic flows of Ca$his and Mistah F.A.B, Osbourne makes quite the splash. Sure the guest work is proper, but what really engines this cut is Osbourne’s performance. With a textured, swaying vocal performance, the Booth rookie shows his range as the style blends a little bit of pop, with some R&B, and a dash of rock. Let this cut be your Motive for checking out Richard’s Nothing Personal EP, out early next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing Personal " (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.