Like they always say, “You only get one shot at a first impression.” Well, I’m not sure who this “they” is but the statement is true nonetheless. Lucky for Richard Osborne, his first impression here at The DJBooth,Motive, is a good one to say the least. Riding in on the back of a brisk horn-driven beat from Kris Flava and the quirky, charismatic flows of Ca$his and Mistah F.A.B, Osbourne makes quite the splash. Sure the guest work is proper, but what really engines this cut is Osbourne’s performance. With a textured, swaying vocal performance, the Booth rookie shows his range as the style blends a little bit of pop, with some R&B, and a dash of rock. Let this cut be your Motive for checking out Richard’s Nothing Personal EP, out early next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing Personal " (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.