Like they always say, “You only get one shot at a first impression.” Well, I’m not sure who this “they” is but the statement is true nonetheless. Lucky for Richard Osborne, his first impression here at The DJBooth,Motive, is a good one to say the least. Riding in on the back of a brisk horn-driven beat from Kris Flava and the quirky, charismatic flows of Ca$his and Mistah F.A.B, Osbourne makes quite the splash. Sure the guest work is proper, but what really engines this cut is Osbourne’s performance. With a textured, swaying vocal performance, the Booth rookie shows his range as the style blends a little bit of pop, with some R&B, and a dash of rock. Let this cut be your Motive for checking out Richard’s Nothing Personal EP, out early next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing Personal " (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.