Real, Rugged and Raw—three adjectives that almost always bode well, when applied to a hip-hop record. Rich Quick‘s latest feature, of course, is no exception to that rule. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this freshly-minted single finds the Garden State spitter (and freestyle series alum) touting his impeccable mic skills over the classic samples and synth-bass blurts of project collaborator Divine Drummah. Though braggadocio is the overacrching theme, the artist admits to being starstruck by the rarefied company he’s been keeping lately: “I cannot believe I done shot the breeze with hot emcees who suddenly respect me and acknowledge me.” Fans will be able to find this record, as well as collaborations with many more Jersey notables, on Drummah’s GAS N REEFAH LP, dropping digitally this summer.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
Ben Frank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Travelin' Man (STREECE Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)