Want to show that special someone how much you care this Valentine’s Day, but aren’t sure how to put your feelings into words? Well, you could always just say, “I love you.” (OK, you might want to spring for a fancy dinner and some flowers, too.) Philly rhymesayer Rich Quick shows us just how effective those three simple words can be on May I, Say I, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, beatsmith STANKFOOT‘s mellow guitar loops accompany the freestyle series alumnus as he reflects on his relationship with his girl in earnest verses. In total, he manages to drop a grand total of 34 ‘I love you’s. (Or more—I feel like a few might have slipped past me.) This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can rest assured that more is on the way; Rich Quick and STANKFOOT plan to work together extensively in the coming months.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Ben Frank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Travelin' Man (STREECE Remix)" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)