Want to show that special someone how much you care this Valentine’s Day, but aren’t sure how to put your feelings into words? Well, you could always just say, “I love you.” (OK, you might want to spring for a fancy dinner and some flowers, too.) Philly rhymesayer Rich Quick shows us just how effective those three simple words can be on May I, Say I, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, beatsmith STANKFOOT‘s mellow guitar loops accompany the freestyle series alumnus as he reflects on his relationship with his girl in earnest verses. In total, he manages to drop a grand total of 34 ‘I love you’s. (Or more—I feel like a few might have slipped past me.) This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can rest assured that more is on the way; Rich Quick and STANKFOOT plan to work together extensively in the coming months.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
Ben Frank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Travelin' Man (STREECE Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.