Want to show that special someone how much you care this Valentine’s Day, but aren’t sure how to put your feelings into words? Well, you could always just say, “I love you.” (OK, you might want to spring for a fancy dinner and some flowers, too.) Philly rhymesayer Rich Quick shows us just how effective those three simple words can be on May I, Say I, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. On this Booth-exclusive world premiere, beatsmith STANKFOOT‘s mellow guitar loops accompany the freestyle series alumnus as he reflects on his relationship with his girl in earnest verses. In total, he manages to drop a grand total of 34 ‘I love you’s. (Or more—I feel like a few might have slipped past me.) This romantic jam isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can rest assured that more is on the way; Rich Quick and STANKFOOT plan to work together extensively in the coming months.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
Ben Frank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Travelin' Man (STREECE Remix)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.