In the spirit of the most interesting man in the world, allow me to introduce the latest feature from Rich Kidd: it doesn’t always go down, but When it Go Down, you know the T-Dot native is behind it. Although summer is nearing its end, Kidd returns to the Booth to bring us another Island-inspired summer anthem. While the artist’s vocals have a distinct island flavor, his and Frank Dukes’ production has a different feel. The acoustic, minimalist beat doesn’t scream “island vibes,” but it still works with Kidd’s party-oriented, understated vocals. If this record, Kidd’s third Booth feature this month, has grabbed your eardrums, be sure to check out his upcoming project, We on Some Rich Kidd Sh*t Vol. 7 when it drops digitally on Thursday, August 1.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)