In the spirit of the most interesting man in the world, allow me to introduce the latest feature from Rich Kidd: it doesn’t always go down, but When it Go Down, you know the T-Dot native is behind it. Although summer is nearing its end, Kidd returns to the Booth to bring us another Island-inspired summer anthem. While the artist’s vocals have a distinct island flavor, his and Frank Dukes’ production has a different feel. The acoustic, minimalist beat doesn’t scream “island vibes,” but it still works with Kidd’s party-oriented, understated vocals. If this record, Kidd’s third Booth feature this month, has grabbed your eardrums, be sure to check out his upcoming project, We on Some Rich Kidd Sh*t Vol. 7 when it drops digitally on Thursday, August 1.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.