As anyone who’s familiar with Rich Kidd already knows, the T-Dot rapper and beatsmith doesn’t give a damn about paper, likes his women supermodel-thin and cares deeply about what the haters think… SYKE! The truth, of course, is the exact opposite. Fresh off appearing on The Antiheroes’ Cloud 9, the artist sets the record straight regarding these and numerous other key topics on the inaugural song release off his next street album. As usual, Kidd does his own production, serving up a methodical keyboard/percussion groove that highlights his agile flows. An hors d’œuvre that’s sure to SYKE listeners up for the main course, this is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on forthcoming, as yet-unscheduled mixtape In My Opinion.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Rich Kidd’s Rik Cordero-directed SYKE visuals.
Written by richard on 03/24/13
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)