As anyone who’s familiar with Rich Kidd already knows, the T-Dot rapper and beatsmith doesn’t give a damn about paper, likes his women supermodel-thin and cares deeply about what the haters think… SYKE! The truth, of course, is the exact opposite. Fresh off appearing on The Antiheroes’ Cloud 9, the artist sets the record straight regarding these and numerous other key topics on the inaugural song release off his next street album. As usual, Kidd does his own production, serving up a methodical keyboard/percussion groove that highlights his agile flows. An hors d’œuvre that’s sure to SYKE listeners up for the main course, this is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on forthcoming, as yet-unscheduled mixtape In My Opinion.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Rich Kidd’s Rik Cordero-directed SYKE visuals.
Written by richard on 03/24/13
Toronto upstart Rich Kidd has delivered a 19-track free album, which showcases his work both behind-the-boards and on the microphone. Having produced records for the likes of Drake, Busta Rhymes and Fashawn, In My Opinion is...
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.