As anyone who’s familiar with Rich Kidd already knows, the T-Dot rapper and beatsmith doesn’t give a damn about paper, likes his women supermodel-thin and cares deeply about what the haters think… SYKE! The truth, of course, is the exact opposite. Fresh off appearing on The Antiheroes’ Cloud 9, the artist sets the record straight regarding these and numerous other key topics on the inaugural song release off his next street album. As usual, Kidd does his own production, serving up a methodical keyboard/percussion groove that highlights his agile flows. An hors d’œuvre that’s sure to SYKE listeners up for the main course, this is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on forthcoming, as yet-unscheduled mixtape In My Opinion.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Rich Kidd’s Rik Cordero-directed SYKE visuals.
Written by richard on 03/24/13
Toronto upstart Rich Kidd has delivered a 19-track free album, which showcases his work both behind-the-boards and on the microphone. Having produced records for the likes of Drake, Busta Rhymes and Fashawn, In My Opinion is...
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)