If Shad‘s Flawless contribution to the project hasn’t convinced you that you need to check out Real Frequency‘s forthcoming compilation album, then try Represent on for size. Here, T-Dot’s Rich Kidd does double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, cooking up a soulful beat to back his own confident rhymes, as well as those of guest spitters King Reign, Shaun Boothe and Richie Sosa. Digging it? More original cuts from Canada’s best and brightest await on The New North, available now online.
Written by richard on 08/10/11
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.