Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Ladies and gentlemen, Can I Get A [Bom Bom]? Fresh off debuting the official visuals for previous single SYKE, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd requests a little audience participation on the latest release off his forthcoming full-length. Aside from the in-your-face hook, this record has a more laid-back, contemplative vibe than many of the artist’s previous features. Flowing over his own pensive keyboard loops and bass-heavy rhythm section, Kidd reflects with satisfaction on this rising stock in the game. On the back, he takes his haters to school—English 101, to be exact: “They tell me ‘Rich, you should fit in your nitch.’ / I’m like, ‘N**ga the term niche, you should learn some English.” In My Opinion is still awaiting a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Rich Kidd’s Rik Cordero-directed Can I Get A [Bom Bom] visual.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.