Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Ladies and gentlemen, Can I Get A [Bom Bom]? Fresh off debuting the official visuals for previous single SYKE, T-Dot rapper/producer Rich Kidd requests a little audience participation on the latest release off his forthcoming full-length. Aside from the in-your-face hook, this record has a more laid-back, contemplative vibe than many of the artist’s previous features. Flowing over his own pensive keyboard loops and bass-heavy rhythm section, Kidd reflects with satisfaction on this rising stock in the game. On the back, he takes his haters to school—English 101, to be exact: “They tell me ‘Rich, you should fit in your nitch.’ / I’m like, ‘N**ga the term niche, you should learn some English.” In My Opinion is still awaiting a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Rich Kidd’s Rik Cordero-directed Can I Get A [Bom Bom] visual.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
Rich Kidd Beats
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Much More" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.