When an emcee nicknames himself “Babe Ruthless,” you can count on him to deliver hits, right? Such is certainly the case for Rich Jones, making his Booth debut with newly-leaked EP standout Combat. Here, Montana Mack‘s ominous piano beat (complete with an intro sampled from sports/comedy classic The Sandlot) sets the stage for bars every bit as belligerent as you’d expect from the record’s title. For more, check out the Windy City spitter’s Callin’ Shots EP, released October 18, and available now online.
Written by richard on 12/1/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.