When an emcee nicknames himself “Babe Ruthless,” you can count on him to deliver hits, right? Such is certainly the case for Rich Jones, making his Booth debut with newly-leaked EP standout Combat. Here, Montana Mack‘s ominous piano beat (complete with an intro sampled from sports/comedy classic The Sandlot) sets the stage for bars every bit as belligerent as you’d expect from the record’s title. For more, check out the Windy City spitter’s Callin’ Shots EP, released October 18, and available now online.
Written by richard on 12/1/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.